Welcome to the monthly in-person AI meetup in Paris. Join us for deep-dive tech talks on AI, GenAI, LLMs, and machine learning, food/drink, and networking with speakers and fellow developers.
This time we are joining forces with our friend from Hugging Face and Weaviate to bring the full power of LLMs in production to you.
Here is what you can expect:
Tech Talks: Immerse yourself in enlightening tech talks, exploring the latest advancements and trends in the dynamic field of AI, GenAI, LLMs.
Networking / Happy Hour Mixer: Unwind and celebrate the most recent and upcomming trends in building AI-Native applications in a relaxed happy hour setting. Enjoy drinks, nibbles, and continue networking in a festive atmosphere.
* 5:45pm~6:15pm: Checkin, Networking & Welcome
* 6:15pm~7:30pm: Tech talks and Q&A
* 7:30pm~9:00pm: Food & Drinks & more Networking
Tech Talk: Cutting edge open-source LLM ecosystem at Hugging Face
Speaker: Merve Noyan (Hugging Face LinkedIn)
Tech Talk: Some things about Multimodal Search
Speaker: Daniel Phiri (Weaviate LinkedIn)
Tech Talk: RAG in Production - a legal data story
Speaker: Baudouin Arbarétier (Ordalie.ai LinkedIn
Abstract:This talk is about the challenges of RAG on legal data, the fine-tuning of embeddings models for language/domain adaptation and how to build production ready AI-native applications on top of a modern tech stack.
Stay tuned as we are updating speakers and schedules. If you have a keen interest in speaking to our community, we invite you to submit topics for consideration: Submit Topics
Hugging Face Paris HQ, 124 Rue Réaumur, 75002 Paris
- Hugging Face, Weaviate
- We are actively seeking sponsors to support AI developers community. Whether it is by offering venue spaces, providing food, or cash sponsorship. Sponsors will not only have the chance to speak at the meetups, receive prominent recognition, but also gain exposure to our extensive membership base of 10,000+ AI developers in Paris or 300K+ worldwide.
AICamp Community on Slack/Discord
- Event chat: chat and connect with speakers and attendees
- Sharing blogs, events, job openings, projects collaborations
Join Slack (search and join the #paris channel) | Join Discord