Welcome to the monthly in-person AI meetup in Boston, in collaboration with Microsoft. Join us for deep dive tech talks on AI, GenAI, LLMs and machine learning, food/drink, networking with speakers and fellow developers
* 6:30pm~7:00pm: Checkin, Snacks and Networking
* 7:00pm~7:10pm: Welcome/community update
* 7:10pm~8:30pm: Tech talks
* 8:30pm: Q&A, Open discussion
Tech Talk: Using LLMs and NLP for Digital Health Automation
Speaker: Andrei Radulescu-Banu @Analytiq Hub
Abstract: Review of 2 practical uses cases where LLMs and NLP can be applied for business process automation in digital heath: - Nurse doing pre-op patient screening; and - Insurance claims processing automation
Tech Talk: Bridging the Gap: Harnessing AI for Equitable Education
Speaker: Stu Angus @Bridges Beyond Borders
Abstract: This talk proposes a pioneering initiative at a new school to mitigate this disparity by introducing AI tools, specifically ChatGPT-like models, into primary education in Uganda. The project vision is to integrate AI into the curriculum as a tool to supplement traditional learning methods. By doing so, we aim to provide young students with a resource akin to a personal tutor, accessible and tailored to their educational needs. This approach not only democratizes access to advanced learning tools but also ensures these students grow up as proficient users of AI, equipping them with skills necessary for a future where AI integration is ubiquitous.
Stay tuned as we are updating speakers and schedules. If you have a keen interest in speaking to our community, we invite you to submit topics for consideration: Submit Topics
We are actively seeking sponsors to support our community. Whether it is by offering venue spaces, providing food/drink, or cash sponsor. Sponsors will have the chance to speak at the meetups, receive prominent recognition, and gain exposure to our extensive membership base of 8,000+ local or 300K+ developers worldwide.
Microsoft New England – 1 Memorial Drive, Cambridge, MA 02142
Conf Room NERD/1215 Horace Mann
Contact us if you are interested in partnership.
- Microsoft: Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Every day, the innovative technology we create here takes that mission to new and exciting places and impacts the lives of millions of people around the world.
Community on Slack/Discord
- Event chat: chat and connect with speakers and attendees
- Sharing blogs, events, job openings, projects collaborations
Join Slack (search and join the #boston channel) | Join Discord