The live session is at 3PM PST/6PM EST/0AM CET. If you can not make the live event, still register to receive the recording.
Benn Stancil is the Field CTO at ThoughtSpot. He joined in 2023 as part of its acquisition of Mode, a collaborative data platform that combines SQL, R, Python, and visual analytics in one place, where he was a co-founder and CTO.
In this fireside chat, Benn joins Hugo Bowne-Anderson, Outerbounds’ Head of Developer Relations, to talk about the intersection of data, analytics, modern BI tools, the modern data stack,and AI.
- The modern data stack and the tooling landscape;
- Arguments for and against unbundled and bundled data stacks;
- The future of roles in the space: what will happen to data engineers, analytics engineers, ML engineers, and BI analysts? Who is going to stay? What roles are going to merge?
- The role of data in the future of GenAI products;
- How AI will change data-driven products and analytic tools!
- And much more.