Welcome and hello to our amazing end of the year special!
It’s time to close out the Year and celebrate - together with friends!
For this occasion Weaviate is teaming up with AICamp and ML6
So we invite everyone who is interested in learning more about building data and AI applications as well as search and open-source vector databases in general.
Join us and network with other like-minded people in an open, inclusive and relaxed environment and meet our amazing weaviate Community & friends.
Before enjoying the holiday season we are coming together to network, share and collaborate and enjoy some amazing technical talks.
Before and after the talks, we’ll have food and some time for socializing.
* 6.00PM - Open Doors
* 6.15 PM - Welcome and Networking
* 6:30 PM - Lightning Talk with Bob van Luijt (15-20min)
* 7.00 PM - Talk 1 plus Q&A(~30min)
* 7:30 PM - Talk 2 plus Q&A (~30min)
* 8:00 PM - More food, networking & celebration
Tech Talk: Bring your AI application from Prototype to Production
Speaker: Philip Vollet, Edward Schmuhl @Weaviate
Abstract: In today's evolving AI landscape, bringing your concept from a prototype to a real and production-ready application is a challenge many face. In this meetup, we will give you insights on how to build ai-native applications with the power of Large Language Models (LLMs) at scale. Based on a real-life example we will cover:
- Core concepts and aspects of (long context) Retrieval Augmented Generation
- The role of vector databases in RAG
- Easy integration with leading players in the AI open-source ecosystem
- Choosing various deployment methods
- What to keep in mind for production-ready applications (e.g scalability, multi-tenancy and more)
Stay tuned as we are updating speakers and schedules.
B.1 Johan Huizingalaan 763a 1066 VH Amsterdam
For events chat, speakers office hours , learning resources, and projects collaboration & networking. Join Slack