As the year winds down and the holiday spirits ramp up, we invite you to the most electrifying AI meetup (end-of-year edition). Instead of our usual scheduled talks, we will throw the most exciting holiday bash for people who build AI!
Join AI developers, ML engineers, Data scientists and practitioners to celebrate all your hard work this year.
Here is what you can expect:
* Tech Talks: Immerse yourself in enlightening tech talks, exploring the latest advancements and trends in the dynamic field of AI, GenAI, LLMs. If you have a keen interest in speaking, we invite you to submit topics for consideration: Submit Topics
* Panel Discussion: Engage in thought-provoking conversations and lively panel discussion featuring industry leaders.
* Startup Showcase: Experience firsthand the cutting-edge innovations that AI startups bring to the table. Witness live demos showcasing groundbreaking solutions that are shaping the future.
* Networking / Happy Hour Mixer: Unwind and celebrate the successes of the year in a relaxed happy hour setting. Enjoy drinks, nibbles, and continue networking in a festive atmosphere.
* Holiday Gifts: 'Tis the season of giving! Enjoy the festive spirit with surprises and holiday gifts to add an extra dash of joy to your AI journey.
Stay tuned as we are updating speakers and schedules.
Tech Talk: Why large language models are such dumb geniuses (And how better search can help.)
Speaker: JP Hwang @Weaviate
Abstract: In this session, we’ll dive into the world of large language models (LLMs) like GPT-4 and Llama. These AI tools are superhuman readers and writers, but also often produce outputs that are divorced from reality. So, how do we channel these abilities the right way, to help them act like proper geniuses that they are? The current state-of-the-art solution is Retrieval Augmented Generation (RAG), which combines search and retrieval with LLMs. You will learn what RAG is, and some best practices to get it working well. Whether you’re a tech enthusiast, a professional in the field, or just curious about AI, this talk will give you a fresh perspective on why search is making a big comeback in the world of artificial intelligence.
We have 5~10 demo desks available for the community showcases and ~5 minutes quick demo on the stage. We will have judges and attendees vote for projects, with 3 amazing awards (best of innovation, best of technology, popular vote). You are invited to apply here Community Showcase
IDEALondon, 69 Wilson St, London EC2A 2BB.
We are actively seeking sponsors to support AI developers community. Whether it is by offering venue spaces, providing food, or cash sponsorship. Sponsors will have the chance to speak at the meetups, receive prominent recognition, and gain exposure through post-event emails sent to our extensive membership base of 10,000+ local or 300K+ developers worldwide.
Community on Slack
- Event chat: chat and connect with speakers and attendees
- Sharing blogs, events, job openings, projects collaborations
Join Slack (browse/search and join #london channel)