Welcome to the weekly AI/ML/Data virtual hands-on workshops. Join us for deep dive tech talks on AI/ML/Data, hands-on experiences on code labs, workshops, and networking with speakers & fellow developers from all over the world.
This workshop is in collaboration with LastMile AI. All participants who complete the workshop will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Building Generative AI workflows
Speaker/Instructor: Andrew Hoh @LastMile AI
Outline: Embrace the power of Generative AI and learn how to build Gen AI workflows with LastMile AI. This workshop will teach you the latest Gen AI technologies and provide you with the tools & skills to build your own AI powered workflows. We will explore how the landscape of AI has changed and discover how the technology will impact across a wide array of industries. During this hands-on workshop, you will build your own applications against generative text, audio, and/or image models.
What you will learn:
- Generative Text, Audio, and Image models.
- Basic and advanced Prompting (in-context learning, zero shot, few shot prompting, etc.).
- How to design and deploy a Generative AI workflow.
General coding experience. ML experience not required.
Community on Slack
- Event chat: chat and connect with speakers and attendees
- Sharing blogs, events, job openings, projects collaborations
Join Slack (search and join the #virtualevents channel)