Up & Running with Runtime Security is a hands-on workshop for practitioners to skill up on detecting threats at runtime, the last line of defense.
We will get you up to speed on the role of runtime security, how it applies to Kubernetes, and how to use Falco to protect your applications.
Falco is an open source project for runtime threat detection across Kubernetes, containers, hosts, and the cloud. Directly observing workloads, it’s like a security camera for your applications, detecting and reporting unexpected behavior.
Participants of the workshop will receive a Certificate of Completion on Cloud Native Runtime Security.
What we provide: a runtime security and Falco expert, WiFi Internet, access to your own lab environment, a free copy of Practical Cloud Native Security, good food, fun, and networking.
* 5:00pm: Checkin, Food and Networking
* 5:30pm: Cloud Native & Runtime Security
* 6:00pm: Falco Architecture & Installation
* 6:30pm: Understanding Falco Rules
* 7:00pm: Falco Plugins & Ecosystem
* 7:30pm: Open discussion, Q&A and mixer
Oudebrugsteeg 9 1012JN Amsterdam Netherlands
Community on Slack
- Event chat: chat and connect with speakers and attendees
- Sharing blogs, events, job openings, projects collaborations
Join Slack (search and join the #amsterdam channel)