What are the key characteristics of a modern database - are we approaching a new age for developers and databases? In today's changing technology and more complex data we need a database that can cope with the changes and with the growth volume. How can we ensure we are most efficient with our data as well as how do we automate and eliminate human error?
Join PingCAP and Metis for an in-person meetup in Amsterdam in which we will discuss more Distributed SQL - a database that delivers reliable SQL at scale and real-time analytics in ONE database.
Also, how do you ensure that bad code is not reaching a production, monitor the database and automatically troubleshoot when something is wrong? Database Guardials - you need them to eliminate all the unnoticed issues from the testing suite.
* 5:00pm: Welcome Guests + networking ( drink and snacks)
* 5:30pm: Database Guardrails - new age for developers and databases by Adam Furmanek from Metis
* 6:15pm: Scale your database with distributed SQL Daniel/ Mattias from PingCAP
* 7:00pm: Networking ( drinks and snacks)
Volkshotel, Wibautstraat 150, 1091 GR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Community on Slack
- Event chat: chat and connect with speakers and attendees
- Sharing blogs, events, job openings, projects collaborations
Join Slack (search and join the #amsterdam channel)