The popular event StateoftheArt() is back again this coming January.
Historically, we’ve had Silicon Valley legend Eric Schmidt, leading AI/ML figures such Peter Norvig, Alon Halevy, and Erik Brynjolfsson, top companies such as Goldman Sachs, Yahoo, Dell, Macy’s, and thought-leaders from prestigious institutions such as Harvard, Stanford, CMU and more.
We deep-dive into exciting ways AI is applied across a wide variety of industries, talk about cutting-edge discoveries and techniques and provide a glimpse of new developments within the AI/ML world. We also offer enlightening and unique perspectives on AI and ML from investors perspectives to tech journalists.
More information about the topics and speakers coming very soon!
Agenda (PST) and Speakers:
* 9:00 - 9:45: Future of AI, Including Large Transformer Models: Pilar Manchón, James Lloyd
* 9:45 - 10:30: From the Media: Sharon Goldman, Kevin Mclaughlin, Thomas Macaulay, Bindu Reddy
* 10:30 -11:15: State of the Art MLOps Platforms: Manbir Paul, Terry Miller, Nandish Tella
* 11:15 - 12:00: Fireside Chat with Michael Capellas: AI and Manufacturing: Michael Capellas, Gus Shahin, Bindu Reddy
* 12:00 - 12:45: AI in the Real World: BK Vasan, Ameet Ubhayaker, Chase Zieman, Patrick Nussbaumer
* 12:45 - 1:30: Deep Learning - Foundations and Trends: Colin White, Duncan C McElfresh