This is in-person only event in Austin (USA).
Join data enthusiasts and learn about the power of real-time data streaming over drinks and pizza.
- 6:00~6:20PM: Checkin, Food and Networking
- 6:20~6:30PM: From McLaren to Quix, with Michael Rosam, CEO at Quix
- 6:30~7:00PM: When your Kafka requires state: Speedb, with Chip Ernst at Speedb
- 7:00~7:30PM: How to build real-time image recognition with Apache Kafka, with Tomas Neubauer, CTO at Quix
- 8:00PM: Open discussion and Networking
Capital Factory, Antone’s room, 16th floor 701 Brazos Street Austin, TX 78701