Get practical advice from Data & Analytics Leaders at PayPal, Penguin Random House, and PartnerRe to drive more business value with global analytics functions.
Each panelist will present practical advice on building out their data & analytics functions and how to scale data literacy and acumen to create a global program in partnership with various business stakeholders.
Learn about how they are building and fostering an analytics-driven culture to achieve business outcomes.
You will learn:
- Leading world-class global analytics teams including data scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers, and BI experts
- Projects to improve data literacy and analytics acumen to achieve business outcomes
- Building and implementing predictive & prescriptive analytical models across business stakeholders
- Continuously improving, automating, and scaling cost-efficient analytical technology solutions
Who should join?
AI, BI, and Data leaders (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals)
- Serena Huang, Global Head of People Analytics at PayPal
- Pete Williams, Director of Data and Online at Penguin Random House
- Thomas Fletcher, VP of Data Analytics at PartnerRe