A Three-Days Community Event for Data and Stream Processing, Presented by Google.
Beam Summit is the premier conference for the worldwide community of Apache Beam users and contributors. It brings together experts and community to share the exciting ways they are using, changing, and advancing Apache Beam and the world of data and stream processing.
The 2022 edition of Beam Summit will be from July 18th to 20th, 2022. It will be a hybrid event with an onsite component in Austin, TX
It is free to attend online from anywhere, RSVP here to receive the joining link. If you want to attend in-person in Austin, you can purchase the Ticket (use discount code BEAM_AICAMP for 30% off).
In Beam Summit you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of Apache Beam´s role in the data processing lifecycle and if it is a good fit for your organization
- Learn how leading organizations use Apache Beam
- Understand deep technical details of how Apache Beam works and how to apply advanced techniques to solve complex scenarios
- Improve your Beam skills through in-depth workshops
- Interact with key developers of Apache Beam, as well as with other users and contributors from all around the world.