Get practical advice from Data & Analytics Leaders from Siemens, West Bend Mutual Insurance, & more on how to improve data accessibility & time-to-insights in your organization.
Each panelist will present practical advice on leading Data Science and Analytics teams and initiatives to make better decisions through the use of data and ultimately improve data accessibility & time-to-insights.
Learn about how they are executing their analytics strategies to make smarter business decisions with more actionable insights and self-service data access.
You will learn:
- Leading cross-functional teams of data scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers, and BI experts
- Projects to develop and implement predictive & prescriptive analytical models
- Deploying automated, cost-efficient, and scalable analytical solutions
- Provide business insights and intelligence across business stakeholders
Who should join?
AI, BI, and Data leaders (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals)
- Spencer Tabbert, Director Of Analytics at West Bend Mutual Insurance
- Michael Taylor, Chief Data Scientist at Siemens
- Jordan Morrow, Vice President & Head of Data and Analytics at BrainStorm Inc