Recently there has been a huge interest with clients who are interested in moving from Confluent Kafka to open source Apache Kafka®. We have put together a webinar with very easy steps to move from Confluent Kafka to Apache Kafka. Is your organization currently using Confluent Kafka and looking for an easy step to migrating to Apache Kafka without losing a single message and impact on your application? Then this webinar will address all your questions.
In this webinar we will address:
- Difference between Confluent Kafka and Apache Kafka
- Why migrate from the Confluent Kafka to Apache Kafka?
- Different approaches to migrating from Confluent Kafka to Opensource Kafka.
- Introduction to Instaclustr Managed Apache Kafka
- Factors to consider before migrating to Instaclustr Managed Apache Kafka
- Detailed migration steps and migration walkthrough
- Live demo to migrate from Confluent Kafka to Instaclustr Managed Kafka
What will you get out of this webinar?
This webinar is intended to provide insight on the specific challenges commonly faced by companies who are running Confluent Kafka cluster and interested in migrating to open source Apache Kafka.
Who should attend?
This webinar is geared towards Kafka business and technology users, specifically those who consider migrating from Confluent Kafka to open source Apache Kafka.
- Kafka Operators
- Kafka Admins
- Kafka App Devs
- High Growth Potential Kafka Dev Teams