Get practical advice from Data & Analytics Leaders from Fifth Third Bank, Snap Inc., and Stanley Black & Decker on how to make Advanced Analytics & Insights more actionable in your organization.
Each panelist will present advice on making advanced analytics and insights more accessible and actionable.
Learn about how they are using Data Analytics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Business Intelligence, in the form of Descriptive, Diagnostic, Predictive, Prescriptive, Embedded, Real-Time and Last-Mile analytics using both structured, unstructured and streaming data sources.
You will learn about:
- Accelerating business impact with advanced analytics
- Delivering self-service and process-embedded analytics
- Reducing data prep and eliminating data silos between teams
- Deploying an effective data strategy that’s governed and consistent
Who should join?
AI, BI, and Data leaders (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to make advanced analytics and insights more actionable.
- Sarah Nabelsi, Data Lead at Snap
- Ratan Tadiparthi, VP, Head of Data & Analytics at Fifth Third Bank
- Phanii Pydimarri, Global Data, AI & Analytics Executive at Stanley Black & Decker
- Dave Mariani, Chief Technology Officer from AtScale