Get practical advice from Enterprise Data & Analytics Leaders from Vodafone, Loblaw, & Enbridge on driving business impact from actionable insights on Big Data with Predictive Analytics capabilities and strong Data Governance.
Each panelist will present advice on driving impact from actionable business insights on Big Data and how they are approaching their Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics capabilities and Data Governance initiatives.
Learn about how they are enabling actionable business insight for everyone and developing Citizen Data Science capabilities across their organizations. You will learn:
- Setting strategic vision for modernizing data & analytics capabilities
- Using Big Data to enable Predictive Analytics & AI/ML use cases
- Accelerating and coordinating metric and feature creation across AI and BI
Who should join?
AI, BI, and Data leaders (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to implement an effective data strategy and modern capabilities and processes that support and align AI & BI initiatives to drive meaningful business value.
- Andrea De Mauro, Head of Business Intelligence
- Ujjwal Goel, Director of Data Architecture & Data Engineering
- Biju Mishra, Director of Business Transformation CoE
- Dave Mariani, Chief Technology Officer from AtScale