Our Data Lakehouse leaders & strategists will share practical guidance and examples on how data teams can move faster, reduce complexity, and accelerate decision making at your organization. You’ll hear best practices to ensure you have the most complete and up-to-date data available for data science, machine learning, and business analytics programs at scale.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- How a Data Lakehouse with a semantic layer combines the best of data warehouse and data lake functionality.
- Enabling data teams to model and deliver a semantic layer over data in a Lakehouse.
- Achieving speed of thought query performance and consistent KPIs across any BI/AI tool like Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Looker, DataRobot, etc.
- Achieving optimal performance on large datasets while improving query performance and user concurrency by 10x.
Who should join?
Data and Analytics leaders and practitioners (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to enable business intelligence (BI) and machine learning (ML) on all data using a semantic layer.
- Andrew Sohn, VP of Enterprise Data & Data Products Delivery, from Inspire Brands.
- Bill Inmon, Father of the Data Warehouse/Author of Building the Data Lakehouse.
- Soham Bhatt, EDW Modernization Practice Lead, from Databricks.
- Kirk Borne, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, from DataPrime.
- Dave Mariani, Chief Technology Officer, Founder, AtScale