Our featured speakers will share practical guidance and examples from how they build a data infrastructure and architect a strategy to support both BI and data science programs. You will hear best practices for creating an analytics feedback loop between your data science and BI teams as well as how to create a common language for your data across the company.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Gaining business alignment across BI and data science teams.
- Reducing data prep for your data science & BI teams.
- Creating governed and consistent access to features, numerics, categoricals, hierarchies, dimensions and measures.
- Simplify and accelerate feature engineering for more powerful ML models.
Who should join?
Data-driven leaders and practitioners (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to bridge the gap between data science and BI workloads and/or teams to make smarter decisions at scale..
- Harendra Kanuru, Engineer Manager, from The Home Depot.
- Narendra Narukulla, Senior Data Scientist, from Wendy’s.
- John Langton, Chief Technology Officer, from Linus Health.
- Kirk Borne, Ph.D., Chief Science Officer, from DataPrime, Inc.
- Dave Mariani, Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer, from AtScale