Our featured speakers will share practical guidance and examples from effective programs that help with data skill-building, improving decision-making, and fostering a data literate culture – so everyone at your organization can confidently read, write, analyze and communicate with data.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Launching data literacy programs and building business cases.
- Best practices, pitfalls, practical first steps and models to scale adoption and continuously improve.
- Real-world examples and strategies with the people, process and technology investments needed to create a data literate culture.
- Unlocking enhanced levels of value and insight from data using a semantic layer.
Who should join?
Chief Data Officers, data scientists and engineers, business intelligence, and analytics professionals and leaders.
- Megan Brown, Director, Data Literacy, from Starbucks.
- Jenni Wheeler, Director of Data and Analytics, from Cardinal Health.
- Mariska Veenhof–Bulten, Business Intelligence Lead, from bol.com.
- Dave Mariani, Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer, from AtScale