Is your organization data driven and do you need a strategy to search and analyse the growing data? Several solutions are available for you to manage search and analytics, with Elasticsearch being one of them. Elasticsearch is a proven search and analytics engine but you will be surprised to know that it is not a truly open source offering. If you are one of the growing list of companies that embrace open source software for cost savings and superior technology and like to avoid vendor lock-ins, then you have a better alternative in OpenSearch. OpenSearch project is a community-driven, open source fork of Elasticsearch and Kibana.
In this webinar we will look at:
- Why OpenSearch is a better alternative to Elasticsearch.
- OpenSearch feature set and how it compares against Elasticsearch.
- Common Use Cases for OpenSearch.
- Deployment considerations and best practices.
Who should attend?
The workshop is geared towards providing an overview of OpenSearch as an analytics and search platform. Attendees will gain insight on how OpenSearch stacks up against elasticsearch, it’s feature set and use cases. Following individuals will benefit from the webinar
- CTO / Business leaders.
- VP of Data or Infrastructure.
- Director of Data Platforms.
- Data Engineers