You will get advice on how to transform data into valuable insights, support data democratization initiatives, and enable collaboration with business stakeholders while maintaining data security and governance.
Our featured speakers will share practical guidance and the modern techniques that allow their organizations to efficiently derive greater value from data, and make more effective decisions. Each panelist will share relevant projects, strategies, and initiatives to make data more consumable, reduce operational complexity and dependencies on data engineering teams, and scale data access and governance across BI tools.
What you will learn in this webinar?
- Designing and building scalable analytics solutions to uncover insights from varied enterprise datasets.
- Integrating Internal and external data sources to help address complex business questions.
- Scaling smarter decision-making across organizations and making data more accessible as a strategic asset.
- Leveraging data management disciplines to increase analytic effectiveness and trust in the data as well as further data governance.
- Integrating scalable data governance programs into your business.
- Getting the full benefits of cloud data while maintaining and improving the productivity of your BI or Data Engineering teams.
- Making data consumable for everyone in your organization through a semantic layer.
Who should join?
Data-driven leaders and practitioners (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, business intelligence, and analytics professionals) looking to modernize and transform cloud data into valuable insights for everyone in their organization, at scale.
- Brian Prascak | Platform and Data Services at Wawa.
- Perry Stoll | Director of Engineering & Data Infrastructure at Facebook.
- Chris Chapman | Sr. Specialist Solution Architec at AWS.